NASA Formal Methods 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: 10 Jan 2022 (extended)
- Paper submission deadline: 10 Jan 2022 (extended)
- Camera-ready deadline: 28 Mar 2022
- Deadlines are Any time On Earth (AOE)
Full paper length
Short paper length
NFM 2022 will take place as a physical event with a virtual component (mixed physical/virtual). Remote presentation will be allowed in every case for those authors unable or unwilling to attend in person. Note that Caltech requires all participants to be fully vaccinated!
Due to a number of on-going events (COVID, War in
Ukraine), we recommend registrants to consider purchasing
cancel-for-any-reason insurance. Please visit this
website regularly for any notices that may limit or affect
- The Langham Hotel, a high-end hotel. Distance and walk time: (1.9 miles, 38 mins). The hotel offers Caltech's corporate rates for the symposium. Rates are Superior rooms at $215 and Deluxe Rooms at $239. Once these are sold out, upgraded room categories will be available at 25% off their Best Available Rates. Book here.
- Hilton Pasadena, close to Pasadena Center (1.4 miles, 27 mins). The hotel offers rates at $159. Book here. Booking code NASA5.
- Westin Pasadena close to Pasadena Center (1.9 miles, 36 mins). The hotel offers rates at $179. Book here.
Hotels near Pasadena center without special arrangements (room blocks):
- Hyatt Place Pasadena (1.5 miles, 30 mins)
- Sheraton Pasadena (1.7 miles, 32 mins)
- Marriott Courtyard Pasadena (2.3 miles, 44 mins)
Caltech's list of hotels local to campus - includes those mentioned above.